The versatility of scarves make them a wardrobe essential. Selecting the right scarf to update an outfit or to transition from day to night is key. Terracotta scarves are ideal because they are created with chiffon silk making them highly luxurious, while the playful patterns make them ultra modern.
Once you have the perfect scarf, the styling options are endless.
HEADWRAPS with the Presley Scarf
- Resort Style: Start with the style above, but use the flowing ends of fabric and your own ponytail to create a dramatic braid.
- Downtown Style: Start with the base above, but bring the flowing ends of fabric back to the top of your head and tie with a big voluminous bow.
BODYWRAPS with the Payton Scarf
- Evening Style: Transition a simple jersey dress to evening by tying the scarf as seen above and adding a dazzling brooch in the center.
- Strategic Style: Love the look of strapless but not the bulges it can create near the arm? The criss crossed fabric in the style above and be spread out to create more coverage.
NECKWRAPS with the Finley Scarf
- Bohemian Style: Add beads to the flowing ends of the scarf and tie small knots above and below the beads to keep them in place, drape as shown above.
- Tuxedo Style: Tie just the tips of the flowing ends into a small knot at your throat to create the "bow tie". Pull down the center section to create the bib of the "tuxedo shirt" and to keep the bow tie in place on your neck. Another creative option for more coverage with a strapless top.